Csc 104 SLOG

I chose CSC104 because CSC108 was full in both Fall and Winter semesters.

I expected programming to be like programming I've done before. This programming is different than what I'm used too because the language that we are using in Dr. Racket really doesn't make any sense.

I found the shapes very interesting

So far the course has been okay, and the hardest part has been the quizzes. The course has been easier than what I expected.

I study for quizzes by downloading the dr. racket excercises and trying out the code and seeing what funcutions works and what arguments they take.

I'm not interested in any particular topics with regards to computer science just yet.

I really hope that I am able to find something useful in CSC104 that I can carry on as I take harder courses in the future. I hope that CSC104 will at least provide a very solid foundation for my studies in computer science. I find that the syntax in Dr. Racket is really weird, for instance if you want to add two numbers you type (+ 2 3) instead of doing it the way that humans do it which is (2 + 3).

Comments

  1. Good job, but don't forget to post about your other experiences in the class, not just the ones we ask about!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December 6th SLOG update

October 27th update