October 27th update

When I prepare for quizzes in CS104 I usually start by going to the course website and looking at the week exercise. After playing around with the code if I am unsure of how the code works I will usually look in the CSC104 language manual and look up any particular commands or syntax that I do not understand. Usually this is enough to get through the quizzes. For the tests, I will rewatch the lectures on the lecture cast from blackboard. Then I open up all the week excercises and play around and make sure I understand the code, the syntax, and the commands.

Initially I found the Booleans and conditionals hard, but I was able to overcome this by making some code that was focused around conditionals that would do certain things depending on inputs or the requirements of conditions. Generally I find that I do not need help in this course, but I know that the CS department has many TA's who are willing to help me if I need it. As well as many office hours provided by the professors.

So far this course has been a great learning experience in how to do basic coding elements and this will definitely give me a solid foundation for any future endeavors in Computer Science.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 6th SLOG update

Csc 104 SLOG